Powered by Blogger.

KEY FOR CASH

Information : Now keyforcash is offering online jobs without investment. There is no participation fee for this site. Absolutely free joining. You will get money for keying. Top of the browser you will see the snippets. You should key the snippets as per their instructions. Detailed instructions will available in the site. They decides the rate per 1000 keys. I got an invitation for $ 0.10 per 1000 keys. A character will be count as a key. The rate per 1000 keys may be differ. Few people will get $0.30 per 1000 entries.

WEB SITE NAME : WWW.KEYFORCASH.COM

Payment : The site pays you through PAYPAL.
Disadvantages: Work may not available for all the time. Some times it takes weeks time.

57 comments:

Anonymous,  June 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I am a 48 years working women. But my salary is very less. I have some financial problem. I want some data entry work. Plese help me. my email is - rajeshwaripillai04@gmail.com

albalochi_2008me@hotmail.com June 11, 2011 at 8:47 AM

i am student i want some extra incomes so i need please hlp me

K M June 12, 2011 at 12:51 AM

I am a job lost (due to modernization) I earn very meager amount from MIS. I need this kind of job. Would you help me to get one?
kdebiz@gmail.com

Dileep June 14, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Dear sir/madam,

thanking you.

hemanth,  June 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

need this work b'coz of financial probs..hav a glance at this post n contact me to my furnished mail pappu2268@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 15, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Every day i use internet .i want some extra incomes so i need please help me.

JITHIL June 15, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Dear sir/madam
Iam JITHIL I want to make an extra incom.but i have no money for investing.can i get genuine online job my e-mail id is jithiltp@gmail.com

kailas June 16, 2011 at 1:56 AM

I need this job PLZ help me my mail id kailasjadhav71@yahoo.in

kailas June 16, 2011 at 1:59 AM

i want some extra incomes so i need job. my mail id kailasjadhav71@yahoo.in

deepak June 16, 2011 at 10:07 PM

hello

i m doing my job in 3d field but iam not satisfied with my salary so i want do extra work if u have any type off opportunity please give it to me........i a m doing 3d interior,exterior or all types of 3d work and also doing data entry work ....................give me chance to prove my self..............DEEPAKCHAUDHARY0216@GMAIL.COM ITS MY ID AND 09313258020 ITS MY CONTACT NUM.,,,,,,,,,,,,

deepak June 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM

HELLO

i m doing my job in 3d animation field but i m not satisfied with my salary so decided to earn money via internet if u have any type work of 3d interior exterior or other types of 3d work so pls give it to me also i m doing data entry work.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous,  June 16, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Raihan
I completed my degree,just being in home,spending time in online,i want to do some useful thing want to earn ,this my mail id sufimickey@yahoo.com,pls do reply me

padma June 18, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Iam a house wife.I want to earn income to lead my daily life hence i struggle a lot for money to face day to day expenses.I have a child.so pls help me.my mail id is christycg72@gmail.com

padma June 18, 2011 at 7:11 AM

i am a house wife. In my family background there is a very low income. please help me to do data entry job.

padma June 18, 2011 at 7:13 AM

i am a house wife.In my family background there is a very low income. please help me to do data entry job.

padma June 18, 2011 at 7:14 AM

jagadeesh June 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM

iam a student , want to do captcha entry job so plz give me deatails about this job and also website details my id:jagadeesh.jgn49@gmail.com

jagadeesh June 18, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Plese help me.my email is -jagadeesh.jgn49@gmail.com

Admin,  June 18, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Dear Users,

Please read the instructions carefully for each job. Keyforcash.com is offering data entry work. You can register directly. First you have to take a typing test. If you get good accuracy they will give user ID and Password.

Thank you.

Anonymous,  June 19, 2011 at 11:14 AM

i need data entry wrk. . Email praveenew513@gmail.com

Anonymous,  June 19, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I'm 19 turning 20 in coming February 2012. I'm planning to work at home rather than work outside with some reasons. It will be a great pleasure to start a work at home and have a online job. I'm a computer literate. I'm fluent in English. I speak, write and read English. I also speak Tagalog language. By the way, I'm a 3rd year college student taking the course of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English. You can try if you know some online jobs related to teaching online especially English is my major subject. Please do contact me on this e-mail : lady_lianna@yahoo.com

Thanks for the advance!

Dharmendra Kumar June 30, 2011 at 7:37 PM

i am student .my family background is low .i want some extra incomes so i need please help me. my contact number-+917737725595.my e-mail id is-
dkprajapat91@gmail.com.
reply soon.

Dharmendra Kumar June 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM

i am a student . my family background is low. i want some extra income and i do some part time online job. please tell me process of job. my contact number-07737725595
my e-mail id is-
dkprajapat91@gmail.com

Chidananda June 30, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I am a business man.my income is low.i have two childrens.in hyd education is expensive. so i want to work extra time. so kindly advise me which dataentry work is genuine.plz send me details to email .kanikechida@gmail.com

Firdaus,  July 10, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Hi
I am a student completed B.Tech(CSE) want to earn money which is said to be mine and i can utilize it for my needs i need not have to depend and trouble them only for money sake.
Mail all the details for free home date entry job on my mail i.e firdaus.nazneen@gmail.com

chamundi July 12, 2011 at 8:55 AM

like this concept and i want to join in this plz let me know the details fully my email chamundi_n@yahoo.com

Usha Gupta,  July 14, 2011 at 1:13 AM

I am a 47 years house-wife. I have some financial problem. I want some data entry work. Plese help me. my emal id is
usha_diamonds@yahoo.co.in

syscore July 16, 2011 at 7:55 AM

iam ininterested in dataentry work.pls mail me details.vision4747@gmail.com

joe July 19, 2011 at 11:24 PM

i am still a student of final year ba, and i am the chief wager at home at the same time i doing any part time job wherever i got. my mother also she is a daily labourer but sometimes she did got job to work. my father's died 3 years back me and my mother suffering lots of financial since my father died being an illiterate she always insist me to search a good job because she dont know that i have already tried. before i found this site i have registered myself with not less than 6 companies expecting to get good income but it was just wasted of my hard earned money, but i never tell to my mother about this. Sir please help me give me some work i will be very happy.

dayanand July 23, 2011 at 1:39 AM

my name Dayanand i am a student . my family background is low. i want some extra income and i do some part time online job. please tell me process of job. my contact number-09416076352
my e-mail id is-
day.saharan9@gmail.com

Anonymous,  July 24, 2011 at 12:24 AM

This is Roberto D. Tan from Manila, Philippines can you guide me about this kind of data entry work. I wanted to have some extra income I am already a retired man from marketing sector. Am I still eligible
despite my age of 53 years and not a resident of India. I am a Filipino, can I still join your company? Here is my email address for instructions
daymatch10@yahoo.com.ph -- Please send me some messages concerning this work because I am in need of finances. Thank you very much

Anonymous,  August 9, 2011 at 5:18 AM

hi ia m student & looking for part time job , my email id is tanum84@yahoo.co.in plz suggest

sadda August 9, 2011 at 7:05 PM

i am student i want some extra incomes so i need please hlp me i hav good acuracy in typing sadda9995@yahoo.in

sadda August 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM

i am student i want some extra incomes so i need please hlp me i hav good accuracy in typing sadda9995@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 10, 2011 at 5:00 AM

now i want adsense account my pay name: ramya kneti

plz send full details me

manoj August 14, 2011 at 4:06 AM

i am student i want some extra incomes so i need please hlp me i hav good accuracy in typing n computer knowleged

manoj August 14, 2011 at 4:09 AM

pkassociates August 17, 2011 at 6:37 AM

I am a retired person,very much interested to do home based job.

Sheeba,  August 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM

i am student. my family background is very low income. please help me about it. i need to do data entry job. My Id is gsheeba1989@gmail.com.

thanking you.

Sateesh August 31, 2011 at 1:30 AM

my name is sateesh i am studying degree final year, but my family in financial problems. so i need a data entry job please give me an a oppertunity........ thanking you

my mobile no: 9441914302

N September 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM

GOOD MORNING SIR/MADAM MY NAME IS NITIN SHARMA.I AM A B.A. FINEL YEAR STUDENT.I WANT SOME EXTRA INCOMS SO PLESE HELP ME MY EMAIL ID NITINBLY2010@GMAIL.COM.HAVE A NISEDAY

ashwanthini September 25, 2011 at 3:34 AM

hi der,
my name is ashwanthini. i am house wife. i would like to help my husband financially as his income is very less and he has many responsibilities towards his parents n brothers. kindly help me by providing me a home based job without any investment.

regards,
ashwanthini

libin October 12, 2011 at 2:55 AM

hai,
i am libin ,24year's old. i want a online part time job for my study's. most of the job's need training fee and investments. is there any job available for me with out any investment and training fee.if so please help me, my id: libin.8080@yahoo.in

toya October 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I'm interested, please send info to ms.Hodge0906@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Please send me info at avaabanman@gmail.com

ആശാന്‍ November 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM

i am student i want some extra incomes so i need please hlp me

my id is vipin.chandran899@gmail.com

Anonymous,  December 5, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I want some data entry work.I need the money. Please send me info at nallu.smiles@gmail.com

ReY December 27, 2011 at 3:15 AM

pls help online job
Pankaj Arun Sonawane
9970883371
rajput.viren05@gmail.com

aran January 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

ARAVINTH I AM ALONE NO SUPORT .I AM WORKING IN SMAL COMPANY MY SALERY WAS VERY LOW. SO I DESIDE TO WORK IN ONLINE . I HAVE LAPTOP WITH ME I WILL DO MY BEST PLE GIVE ME THE JOB..... MY
ID ARAVINK03@GMAIL.COM
MB 9791700059

any data January 20, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hi
I am a student completed mca want to earn money which is said to be mine and i can utilize it for my needs i need not have to depend and trouble them only for money sake.
Mail all the details for free home date entry job on my mail i.e world914@gmail.com

sreelatha.489 March 1, 2012 at 8:46 PM

hi i completed my B.E. i want some data entry work or any other work please send me any information.
sreelatha.489@gmail.com
this is my mail id. thank u

sreelatha.489 March 1, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Dear sir/madam
Iam sreelatha I want to make an extra incom.but i have no money for investing.can i get genuine online job my e-mail id is sreelatha.489@gmail.com

Ever....Forever March 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Dear Sir/madam

My name is sree. I am doing Data Entry Jobs in Prevate Organization for past about 8 years. I have More experience in this field. But my salary is low. I heard about online Data Entry Jobs. I have more interest about Data Entry Online Jobs.. But I dont know how to apply online jobs.. Please tell me how to apply and doing online jobs without advisement and registration fee

My Email ID.srinuluv7@gmail.com
syamuluv@yahoo.com

Vinoth kumar July 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM

my id kumarece26@gmail.com

Anonymous,  December 22, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Dear Sir/madam

My name is Varma. I am doing Data Entry Jobs in Private Organization for past about 10 years. I have More experience in this field. But my salary is low. I heard about online Data Entry Jobs. I have more interest about Data Entry Online Jobs. But I don't know how to apply online jobs. Please tell me how to apply and doing online jobs without investment and registration fee

Akshara Prathapaneni November 6, 2014 at 5:36 AM

This is my mail ID

aksharaprathapaneni@gmail.com

prashanth Vanama January 31, 2015 at 12:47 AM

hi, i want some data entry work or any other work please send me any information.
santhuv46@gmail.com